My entrance on the scene was on mid 2011 co-founding “Startup Farm”, a pioneer startup acceleration program for early-stage digital companies in Brazil. After a full year and five batches, I took off to study in Stanford and networking in Silicon Valley.
I’m a believer in the power of entrepreneurship for the rising of socioeconomics in my country. For that I’m a enthusiast of innovation and technology in the Brazilian startup community. I lend my support to causes that create value to our entrepreneurs.
– 30, Brazilian, located in São Paulo
– Business Dev ~ “Hustle team”
– Hands on / Execution driven ~ “Done is better than perfect”
– People oriented – “People is what matters, for business are run by people”
– Lean Startup and Customer Development geek
– Group facilitator – “Taking baby steps…”
– Networker – “Love connecting people”
– Earned the Bachelor’s of life
– Scanning for the next big thing…
Besides all that I’m also a mother & wife, free spirit human being, that loves family gatherings on Sundays as much as friends night out on Saturdays. \o/
Please feel free to get in touch. Cheers!